Blog Archive

Thursday, November 11, 2010

..On this day!

"On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free."
- Dan Lipinski

These are photos from a few months ago, I did my first homecoming, and although my husband hasnt deployed yet (we are about to be doing our first deployemnt) These photoshoot give me butterflies. and tears and i love every moment of these shoots. I love the excitment on there faces seeing eacother for the first time and wrapping there arms around eachother ..ugh amamzing. Gives me something to look forward to

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

this was my second homecoming. and i love love how excited these kids are to see there daddy, also something i cant wait for

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog